Monday, February 11, 2008

Its almost Valentines

So this being my first ever blog and my first ever kit made, I thought I would share it with everyone.

Here is a preview of what is in the Kit - MJ-Sweet Valentine. The kit was created in paint shop pro and is in a png format and the papers are 1000X1000. Now I know this isn't the traditional size to use but I will get the hang of it .
Hope you all enjoy.


Papers : DownLoad
Elements1: Download
Elements2: Download

Let me know if for some reason the links don't work for you. mwah

5 comments:

Unknown said...

hey weea
Well done , im very proud of you
Love ya long time

Cwissy xxx

MH said...

Happy Valentine's Day my sweet angel. :-*

Paula's ponderings said...

brilliant!! well done you!

Mamouniaduquebec said...

Its so nice, I will use it for all occasions, not just Valentine's day!
Thanks a lot!

Lori Crouch said...

What a wonderful and versatile kit. I just love those heart buttons. Thank you very much.