Sunday, September 21, 2008

In Thought Flower

I have been having some fun trying to learn how to create my own scripts. Phew, lots of fun to be had as well as many screwed up weird looking expressions when I boo boo and have no idea what I did wrong... but I will get there. 

One script that worked out ok for me is this flower that I am offering free called" In thought".   (in thought as I am still thinking how to do some other tid bits with it. Once I work out a few details and such, I will offer the script too but that will be down the road a little bit. 
Hope you like and would love some feedback.



1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 22 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).